To £60k + Bonus.
Our client is a software technology company, an established and high growth start-up, spinning out from award winning research at the University of Oxford. Their accurate, infrastructure-free and robust indoor location technology removes the need to install any hardware - delivering truly scalable indoor location solutions in all markets. They are backed by big technology funders in the field.
We’re looking for an Android Developer to join the small world class team to help advance the capabilities of an award-winning indoor location engine and bring the technology to new markets.
Skills & requirements:
- A degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Detailed knowledge of Android platform and related technologies with a proven history of shipping Android apps
Ideally you will have:
- Familiarity with Kotlin
- Experience of using Sensor and Location APIs on Android
- Bluetooth Low Energy, WiFi
- Familiarity with RxJava, Retrofit2, okHttp3
- Exposure to Git, testing frameworks and continuous integration
- Experience with the Android NDK/C++
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, deadline driven, problem solving person who is an excellent team player with an ability and passion to learn new things and apply new technologies. Come and help shape this astonishing technology!
Benefits include a high salary, 10% Bonus and contributory pension scheme.