Full Stack Web software developer - UI, D3, React / Angular
ML start-up, London
£45,000 - £55,000 negotiable + equity
Our client is an exceptional machine learning tech business that, on the back of securing recent seed funding, is looking to expand its small yet stunningly high calibre tech team. The Full Stack Web Software Engineer is a key role that will suit a tech generalist (front- and back-end) fired up by taking on a critical position in this high-growth machine learning start-up.
You’ll have the chance to move fast, deploy often, and have a real impact on the product. (Yes, unlike numerous early stage tech start-ups this company already has a product, ergo income stream!)
The Full Stack Software Engineer will be responsible for understanding the key factors that their customers care about when they make decisions, and presenting the information they need in a fast, beautiful, and intuitive UI.
You will work closely with the machine learning team to determine what models, predictions, or explanations are most relevant to users, and integrate them in the product. You'll also work closely with the data engineering and machine learning teams to ensure that data sources are updated quickly and efficiently.
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot
- Tackle open-ended problems independently, and think outside the box
We’re also hoping you’ll have ‘much of’:
- Experience with Python and Flask or Django preferred. Java/C++/Go/Ruby with web development experience is also welcome
- Working knowledge of structured and unstructured databases (we currently use PostgreSQL and MongoDB)
- Familiarity with machine learning, natural language processing, deep learning, or AI
- Demonstrable strong work ethic and a passion for technology