C++ Software Engineers - compiler design / static analysis, C++11, C++14, LLVM, Clang, CPROVER, CIL, Boogie, Frama-C.
An innovative, very high growth AI spinout from the University of Oxford is seeking C++ experts to contribute to the development of their cutting edge program synthesis tool; testing and vulnerability-detection products based on a number of verification approaches. You will work in a team of around 5 developers and contribute to the research, design, implementation, and evaluation of the engine from the very early stages of development.
Day-to-day your remit will include:
- Improve existing research techniques for verification and testing in order to make them ready to cope with industrial-size software.
- Contribute to the design, implementation and evolution of their dynamic analysis runtime and surrounding program analysis infrastructure.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
C++ Software Engineer - Required Skills:
- Extensive experience in C++, compiler or verification infrastructures such as LLVM, Clang, CPROVER, CIL, Boogie, Frama-C, C++11 and C++14 with thorough knowledge of the standard library.
- Dynamic or static program analysis techniques; concolic execution, abstract interpretation
- Experience working with versioning systems, such as git.
- Proven experience with compiler architectures, parsers and syntax trees.
This dazzling company offers:
- A professional team working on cutting-edge research problems within a well funded, supremely well positioned AI leader
- Opportunity to work on the next generation of programming tools
- Personal progression and training in a heterogeneous research environment
- An environment that is learning-oriented, offering the challenge of new subject matter.
Oh, and a highly competitive salary, flexible working hours; 8% pension employer contribution; role flexibility (learn new technologies if you want); free lunches; private healthcare insurance; dental insurance; life insurance; critical illness insurance; income protection insurance.