C++ Research Engineer - PhD, Static / Dynamic Analysis
An innovative, very high growth AI spinout from the University of Oxford is seeking an experienced Research Engineer with experience in C++ and dynamic or static program analysis techniques. You'll have the opportunity to learn from former computer science professors and experts in advanced disciplines such as AI, static analysis and software verification.
You will work in a team of around 5 developers and contribute to the research, design, implementation and evaluation of a new verification engine from the very early stages of development.
The successful Research Engineer will have: a PhD in computer science; expertise in C++, and be familiar with some of the following:
- Fuzz testing
- Dynamic analysis, concolic execution
- Static analysis, abstract interpretation
- SAT solving
- Compiler or verification infrastructures such as LLVM, Clang, CPROVER, CIL, Boogie, Frama-C
- Experience developing (automated) verification/testing tools
Additional requirements include:
- Proven track of publications/patents in one or more of the techniques above
- Strong proficiency in C++, with thorough knowledge of the standard library
- Proven experience in contributing to large private or open-source projects
- Proven experience with verification/compiler architectures
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with verification approaches for concurrent code
- In-depth knowledge of the language specifications of Java or C
- Proficient understanding of the version control system GIT
This dazzling company offers:
- A professional team working on cutting-edge research problems
- Opportunity to work on the next generation of programming tools
- Personal progression and training in a heterogeneous research environment
- An environment that is learning-oriented, offering the challenge of new subject matter.
Oh, and a highly competitive salary, flexible working hours; 8% pension employer contribution; role flexibility (learn new technologies if you want); free lunches; private healthcare insurance; dental insurance; life insurance; critical illness insurance; income protection insurance.