C++ Software Engineer, Python, R&D (Probabilistic inference, Machine Learning, Signal Processing, Linear Algebra), Oxford. To £60k + 10% bonus.
This very high growth software technology company is developing location based services with full scalability, providing immediate location data insight. The technology is the product of award winning research and is backed by big technology funders. Set to be used by businesses and consumers globally in a wide variety of sectors including retail, healthcare and transportation; the company is on course to grow massively over the next couple of years and beyond.
The successful C++ Software Engineer will be part of an R&D team that conducts research on open problems in indoor localisation as well as refining existing solutions. The role will see you working in a relaxed academic atmosphere, implementing prototype solutions in python with final completion in C++.
For this unique and weighty role we’re seeking a seriously talented Software Engineer with:
- Modern C++, Python
- Experience of some of: Probabilistic inference, Machine Learning, Signal Processing, Linear Algebra
- Graduate degree in computer science or related field
- Experience with state estimation
- Experience with IMU data and Localization
- Unit testing and ability to work with and modify existing infrastructure (build systems, CI)
- Experience with boost, gtest, eigen
- Experience with scipy, scikit-learn, matplotlib
- Proven ability to deliver commercial software to deadlines
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, deadline driven, problem solving person who is an excellent team player with an ability and passion to learn new things and apply new technologies. Come and help shape this astonishing technology!
Benefits include a high salary, 10% Bonus and contributory pension scheme.
C++ Software Engineer, Python, R&D / C++ Research Engineer, Probabilistic inference, Machine Learning, Signal Processing, Linear Algebra