Deployment Team Leader, SaaS, Cloud, DevOps, Oxford
£60-75k + bonus
We’re looking for a Deployment Team Leader to join a very high growth software technology company that's developing location based services with full scalability, providing immediate location data insight. The technology is the product of award winning research, a spin out from the University of Oxford, and is backed by big technology funders.
The initial focus of the Deployment Team Leader is to establish a new team to successfully transfer deployment workload away from existing product development teams.
As the company continues to attract new customers at an increasing rate, you will improve processes and the speed at which new product upgrades can be deployed.
Ensuring annual spend on cloud-services is optimised and that the right partners and solutions are in place for different stages of growth will become increasingly important.
Deployment Team Leader – requirements:
- Demonstrable team leadership experience
- Experience of deploying and maintaining SaaS cloud-based solutions (ideally using Kubernetes)
- Experience of Agile software development methodologies
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Great team player with excellent communication skills and work ethic
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Proven ability to deliver projects to deadlines
- Excellent proficiency in English, written and spoken
We are looking for an enthusiastic, deadline driven, problem-solving Deployment Team Leader with an entrepreneurial style.
You can expect to have strong career growth opportunities as the company continues to grow.