Developer C# .Net - Azure, Agile scrum, TDD, SaaS (CSS, Typescript, React, SQL, front end, full stack) - Reading, Berks
Are you a C# .Net Developer looking to join a smart, friendly, profitable software business that holds a Queen’s Award for Innovation and has been a recipient multiple times of awards for being "a great place to work"?
Here, you'll be joining a small team of smart and passionate people and will help solve challenging and interesting problems using the latest technologies. An Azure cloud-based tech environment they pride themselves as being at the bleeding edge of the .Net community. True believers in Agile and TDD they release every 2 weeks.
The successful C# .Net Developer is smart, personable and friendly, and you communicate clearly and respectfully. You write streamlined, efficient code in a variety of languages. You embody best-practice software engineering and are passionate about learning new languages and frameworks. An eternal tinkerer you are always looking for opportunities to increase value and leave things better than when you picked it up.
Specifically, the C# .Net Developer will need to be:
- Experienced in developing high quality, elegant and performant code that is easy to test and maintain
- Demonstrable experience of working with one or more of the following technologies: .Net, C#, SQL, Azure, React, Typescript, or CSS
- Excellent communicator and a great team player who enjoys collaborating with other talented engineers
- Comfortable working within a highly Agile team with experience of using Scrum, TDD, Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
- Strong focus on "Value" creation, with a mindset of completing the activities required to achieve team goals
- Familiarity with developing and expanding unit tests and automated test frameworks
- Knowledge of Azure or transferable knowledge from AWS or similar
- Experience with developing solutions utilising Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
In summary. This is the perfect opportunity for someone with experience developing elegant and scalable solutions in an agile delivery environment. You will have the opportunity to directly influence the growth and direction of a nimble organisation with a start-up mind set. Depending on your skill set and interests you'll be working on anything from exciting new feature development on their new SaaS platform, refining risk detection algorithms or enhancing them using AI/ML techniques, increasing scalability or extending their distributed architecture, while using technologies such as .NET, C#, SQL, React, Typescript and more. Their technology is built on CI AND CD.
C# .Net Developer / C# .Net Software Engineer