DevOps Engineer - SaaS, Docker, Linux, CI, Cloud, AWS
An innovative, very high growth AI spinout from the University of Oxford is seeking a resourceful, technically very strong DevOps Engineer with deep knowledge of Linux, Cloud, Virtualization and Build & CI tools.
You’ll be joining a team of some of the world’s leading experts in computer verification and machine learning.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for:
- Contribute to the design and implementation of a SaaS platform
- Operation, monitoring, debugging and maintenance of a SaaS platform
- Software development automation through continuous integration / delivery
- Cloud solutions and services, in particular on AWS
- Serverless technology, such as AWS Lambda
- SCM, build and CI tools, such as Github, Gitlab, and Travis CI
- OS-level virtualisation tools, such as Docker
- Linux administration (Ubuntu and Red Hat)
Benefits include: a competitive salary plus the opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies; flexible working hours; 8% pension employer contribution; role flexibility (learn new technologies if you want); free lunches; private healthcare insurance; dental insurance; life insurance; critical illness insurance; income protection insurance.
DevOps Engineer - SaaS, Docker, Linux, CI, Cloud