Front End Developer / Frontend Web Developer, Shoreditch, London, to £65k + equity
We are looking for an experienced Front-end Developer to implement new features in a web application and real-time SaaS suite.
SC security clearance or a willingness and ability to undergo SC security clearance checks is essential.
The Front End Developer will join an experienced and rapidly growing team of software engineers, machine learning & computer vision experts and data scientists who are working together to solve genuinely relevant and interesting problems in a challenging and high paced startup.
The successful Frontend Developer is likely to have a BSc/BEng in Maths, Physics, CompSci (or similar) and will need knowledge/experience of:
- Web application development
- Modern JS frameworks, eg: React, Angular
- A server-side language, eg: Ruby, nodejs, Python
- Unit and integration testing
- Development environment toolchain
The Senior Front End Developer will be responsible for:
- Implementing new features in the main web application and real-time suite.
- Contributing to discussions around design, system architecture and infrastructure.
- Contributing to planning and estimation of tasks.
- Writing and maintaining automated tests.
- Identifying and fixing bugs, assisting with analysis of operations and support issues.
- Contributing to quality control by reviewing work of colleagues.
£50-65k + Equity
Location: Shoreditch, London