Java Developer - Eclipse, IntelliJ, Git, Agile
£40,000 - £50,000 + benefits
Our client is a very high growth spin-out from the University of Oxford. Such growth has led to this exciting opportunity for a Java Developer to create IDE plugins for their automated test generation product.
You will be responsible for building plugins which will display generated tests in the user's IDE.
Day-to-day the successful Java Developer can expect to:
- Develop Java plugins for Eclipse, IntelliJ, and other IDEs
- Interact with the UI/UX team to keep look-and-feel of the plugins consistent with the rest of the products.
- Interact with the integration team to help specify the core product’s API through which
The Java Developer will need:
- 3 years industry experience developing in Java
- Experience with Eclipse, IntelliJ or other IDE's
- 1 years experience working in Agile with SCRUM
- 1 years industry experience building IDE plugins
- Good knowledge of git (or similar SCM)
- Experience with LSP (Language Server Protocol)