Java Developer - IDE plugins, Git, Agile.
We're looking for an experienced Java Developer to work on greenfield development at a very high growth spin-out from the University of Oxford. Projects will include implementing new functionality and researching new features to implement.
Features designed and developed by you will directly influence how programmers will work in the future. The technology stack consists of a Java program instrumentation component and a C++ engine.
The successful Java Developer will need:
- experience developing in Java
- experience working in Agile with SCRUM
- Bachelor's Degree (or above) in Computer Science/Maths/Physics/similar
- experience building IDE plugins
- Good knowledge of git (or similar SCM)
- Experience with compiler architectures, parsers and syntax trees
- Passion for software engineering, patterns, refactorings
- C++ knowledge
Benefits include a highly competitive salary, flexible working hours; 8% pension employer contribution; role flexibility (learn new technologies if you want); free lunches; private healthcare insurance; dental insurance; life insurance; critical illness insurance; income protection insurance.