We're seeking top flight mid/senior Java Software Developers to contribute to the development of a cutting edge program synthesis tool. These Permanent openings are with a well funded, top flight, v high growth AI tech leader based in Oxford.
Your remit will include:
Improve existing research techniques for verification and testing in order to make them ready to cope with industrial-size software.
Contribute to the design, implementation and evolution of their dynamic analysis runtime and surrounding program analysis infrastructure.
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
* Extensive in-depth experience in Java or C++ with a thorough knowledge of the standard library.
* Knowledge of algorithms. Most of "quicksort", "Dijkstra's algorithm", "AVL tree", "quadratic complexity", and "undecidability" will ring a bell with you.
* Experience working with versioning systems, such as git.
* Proven experience in contributing to large Java projects.
* Proven experience with compiler architectures, parsers and syntax trees.
This dazzling company offers:
A professional team working on cutting-edge research problems within a well funded, supremely well positioned AI leader
Opportunity to work on the next generation of programming tools
Personal progression and training in a heterogeneous research environment
An environment that is learning-oriented, offering the challenge of new subject matter.
Oh, and a highly competitive salary, flexible working hours; 8% pension employer contribution; role flexibility (learn new technologies if you want); free lunches; private healthcare insurance; dental insurance; life insurance; critical illness insurance; income protection insurance.
Java JVM Software Developer / Java Expert