Product Manager / Product Owner – Application Security
An innovative, very high growth AI spinout from the University of Oxford is seeking a resourceful, technically very strong Technical Product Manager with an application security and software development background.
The Technical Product Manager will have immediate credibility with AppSec and DevOps functions. You’ll be joining a team of some of the world’s leading experts in computer verification and machine learning where you will influence and collaborate with research and development teams that share your passion.
Specifically, the Product Manager will generate grass-roots attention, support, and adoption of the product among developer and key industry opinion makers in the developer community.
- Application security experience
- Computer Science or Software Engineering Degree (or equivalent experience)
- Great oral and written communication skills
Further skills (advantageous):
- Experience in software development or DevOps in an enterprise setting
- Active open source contributor
- Practical experience in cloud computing architecture work, systems or application design, development or operations
- Content creation, public speaking and presentation skills
- Extensive industry contacts in the application security field
- The ability to work cooperatively with, and gain the respect of application security professionals
You’ll get to work in a hot tech start-up; Free lunch and snacks; Competitive salary; Private health and dental plan; 8% non-contributory pension; 25 days annual leave.
Technical Product Manager / Product Owner, Application Security, Software Development, DevOps