Python Back-end Developer, Oxford, to £60k + 10% bonus
We’re looking for a Python Back-end Developer to join a fast-moving research and development team working in a very high growth software technology company. The technology is the product of award winning research and is backed by big technology funders. Set to be used by businesses and consumers globally in a wide variety of sectors including retail, healthcare and transportation; the company is on course to grow massively over the next couple of years and beyond.
The Python Back-end Developer will lead the design and development of pipelines for processing crowdsourced data in the cloud.
The successful Python Back-end Developer will need:
- A degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Great team player with excellent communication skills and work ethic
- Excellent knowledge of Python
- Experience with AWS or other cloud platforms
- Experience of storing, managing and processing large scale datasets
- Prior experience of Docker containers and Kubernetes
- Exposure to git, testing frameworks and continuous integration
- Experience with backend systems (webservers, databases, micro-services, REST APIs)
- Experience of working in R&D environment
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, deadline driven, problem solving person who is an excellent team player with an ability and passion to learn new things and apply new technologies. Come and help shape this astonishing technology!
Benefits include a high salary, 10% Bonus (discretionary) and a 5% contributory pension scheme.