Python Developer - Backend / Full Stack, Git, TDD, open source, unit testing. Remote working (EU) may be possible.
Weighty opportunity for a hard core Python programmer to join a strongly growing, well funded tech company established in 2008.
The role will appeal to an experienced back-end / Full stack Python Software Developer absolutely at the top of their game, with a deep and broad knowledge of multiple programming languages and who is excited by the chance to make their mark alongside a small team of incredibly smart 'techie’ developers.
Specifically you will have much of the following:
- Excellence in modern Python; they rely on Twisted, SQLAlchemy, Celery
- The ability to analyse new open source libraries and refactor code to suit
- A strong knowledge of network protocols, in particular creating lightweight proxies for credential injection and session recording
- Knowledge of when to use an existing library (they use 280 open source libraries) and when to code one from scratch
- A strong sense of security, encryption, and what makes code resilient against attack
- A good understanding of a WireShark trace
- Belief in unit testing - nose, py.test, unittest2
- Good database optimisation skills
- The ability to switch programming languages at ease
- Working knowledge of esoteric programming languages
- Knowledge of the architecture of Linux, Windows, MacOSX and network devices
Python Developer - Backend / Full Stack, Git, TDD, open source, unit testing (RG7)