This career move will suit a junior to mid-level QA Engineer who is highly ambitious for success and with a proven track record in the testing of complex scalable connected systems. Crucially, you are likely to have a technical curiosity that gives a wider understanding of the systems that you are working on.
This dynamic multi award winning business is leading the cleantech sector in delivering innovative machine learning based solutions.
As a result of some large contract wins they are looking to expand their small, truly exceptional QA team. QA engineers are expected to involve themselves in all stages of the products’ development from initial design to final delivery and to work closely with the software engineering teams.
The QA Engineer will have an active hands-on role and work closely with software engineering teams in an agile environment to ensure the high quality of product deliveries.
The QA Engineer will need:
- to have worked in small highly effective teams to successfully over-deliver on expectations
- to have been an active participant in an iterative development environment
- to have good knowledge of web testing tools and methodologies
- a solid working knowledge of Linux
- an enquiring mind, be naturally methodical with a highly thorough and structured approach to work
- to be a fast learner and active problem solver
Any wider experience in some of the following areas would be advantageous:
- automated testing of web based applications using tools such as selenium or Jmeter
- working experience of an OOP such as Java
- Linux shell scripting
- previous experience in testing of enterprise deployments
- creation and manipulation of test data using SQL