We’re looking for a React software developer to join an ambitious, well positioned, well-funded tech start-up with a determination to bring low cost energy saving devices into everyone’s home.
React Developer - Requirements:
Here’s some of the core technology skill areas - you’ll already have some of these and those you don’t you very soon will!
- Familiarity with current mobile development frameworks; iOS, Android React & React Native
- AWS managed services
- Operational / DevOps mind-set with a knowledge of the world outside your code
- Enthusiasm for user-centric and human centred design
- Git / Git flow
- Java 8+
- Python 3.7+
- Linux, UNIX
- AWS; Lambda, EC2, DynamoDB Kinesis etc
- Mobile API integration; Mobile Hub, Amplify, Pinpoint
- State management - Redux et al.
- HTML5, CSS
- Styled components, sass, BEM
- Experience with RESTful architectures
React Developer - Benefits
The React Developer will be joining a sociable team with a family feel right in the heart of Oxford. Benefits include secure bike storage, use of nearby Gym facilities, newly refurbished offices, the opportunity to learn new skills and a competitive salary.