Passionate about renewables and cleantech? We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer / Software Engineer to join this ambitious, well-funded, design led tech start-up with a determination to bring low cost energy saving devices into everyone’s home.
Working under the guidance of the Head of Systems and the senior development team, you will have had experience of delivering a variety of software projects. You will be passionate about software as well as the renewables sector and will be keen to use your coding to make lasting changes to climate change through lowering domestic energy consumption.
In short, we're looking for a solid Full Stack React Developer; constructive and thoughtful, with a smart, professional attitude and fantastic team skills.
Ideally you will have expertise in a number of different software technologies but we realise you may have particular strengths in some.
Full Stack Developer - Requirements:
- Familiarity with current mobile development frameworks; iOS, Android React & React Native
- AWS managed services
- Operational / DevOps mind-set with knowledge of the world outside your code
- Enthusiasm for user-centric and human centred design
Core tech stack – you’ll need some of these:
- Git / Git flow
- Java 8+
- Python 3.7+
- Linux, UNIX
- AWS; Lambda, EC2, DynamoDB Kinesis etc
- Mobile API integration; Mobile Hub, Amplify, Pinpoint
- iOS, Android
- React Native
- State management - Redux et. al.
- HTML5, CSS
- Styled components, sass, BEM
- Experience with RESTful architectures
- Understanding of DevOps disciplines
React Full Stack Developer – Benefits: You’ll be joining a sociable team with a family feel right in the heart of Oxford; secure bike storage, use of nearby Gym facilities, newly refurbished, top drawer offices; the opportunity to learn new skills and a competitive salary.