Security Consultant, Manager / CREST Certified Tester (CCT), Lead Penetration Tester - central London
Salary: £85,000 - £100,000 pa + bonus & Benefits
In a burgeoning Cyber Security market, this is a uniquely high quality company punching way above its weight. In part this is because individual career growth & skill development, team member satisfaction and overall team morale are each a key focus at this international security services company. Specializing in Application and Network Infrastructure security, and Information Security Risk Management, they are growing at c 20% a year.
This opening in central London is for a client facing Managing Security Consultant with seriously strong leadership and motivational abilities to provide guidance and mentoring to a world class, elite team of security specialists and consultants.
You will be responsible for leading engagements, developing client relationships, acquiring new work and mentoring team members.
The following qualifications and experience are expected:
- CREST Certified Tester (CCT)
- Experience with sales, scoping and client/project management
- Proven track record of managing application and network vulnerability assessments
- Capable of delivering as a technical lead on application and network security assessments
You will be working for a member of CREST and CHECK as well as an accredited CBEST penetration testing provider, and a Certifying Company under the UK Government Cyber Essentials scheme, and you will have an annual training budget to expand your knowledge and skills.
On top of this you will be mixing with senior security specialists with extensive industry knowledge and a wide range of certifications - published security authors, R&D engineers and open-source/freeware security tool developers who are frequently invited speakers at well-known computer security conferences and seminars.
The company offers an excellent benefits package including bonuses, flexible working hours, private healthcare, non-contributory pension scheme, hack days, hackathon competitions and a casual, fun working environment.
‘Nice to haves’ include:
- CHECK Team Leader / a British national able to gain security clearance
- industry thought leadership activities, such as having delivered conference talks and published research on security blogs
- experience leading a team focused on software development, network administration or security assessments
- experience developing custom scripts or tools used for vulnerability scanning and identification
- development and/or source code review experience in Java, C#, VB.NET, C/C++, ASP, PHP, or Objective C
Security Consultant, Manager / CREST Certified Tester (CCT), Lead Penetration Tester - central London, to £100k + bonus & Benefits