Senior Front End Developer / Frontend Web Developer - Oxford. This very high growth software technology company is developing location based services with full scalability, providing immediate location data insight. The technology is the product of award winning research, a spin out from the University of Oxford, and is backed by big technology funders.
Set to be used by businesses and consumers globally in a wide variety of sectors including retail, healthcare and transportation; the company is on course to grow massively over the next couple of years and beyond.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, deadline driven, problem solving Senior Front End Developer to:
- Write unit tests, contribute to automation, and deliver robust clean code
- Work with the operations team to debug and resolve issues with deployed software
The successful Senior Front End Developer will need:
- 4+ years of experience with AngularJS, React or other client-side application frameworks
- Experience of aesthetically pleasing cross device UX design
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience of building web-based analytics dashboards
- Experience of front-end systems and RESTful architectures
- Extensive knowledge of CSS, HTML5
- Exposure to Git, testing frameworks and continuous integration
- Great team player with excellent communication skills and work ethic
Familiarity with any of the following will also be an advantage:
- Experience of mapping frameworks (e.g. Leaflet, Mapbox, GoogleMaps)
- Experience of building charts using D3.js
- Experience of web frameworks such as Django, NodeJS
Benefits: highly competitive salary; 10% project bonuses; 5% contributory pension; 23 days’ holiday; central Oxford location close to the train station; the opportunity to work with a PhD team.
Senior Front End Developer / Frontend Web Developer - Oxford