Senior Tech Lead / Software Development Team Leader - hands-on: REST APIs, CSS, cross-browser compatibility, TypeScript, Node.js, React, UI, test automation, Linux, GitHub, AWS, Google Cloud
We’re seeking a talented Senior Technical Lead who is passionate about leading and growing teams, automation, agile software development and building web sites and services.
This is an innovative, very high growth software company that is changing the way software is developed and building products that have the potential to be used by every software developer in the world.
Here, everyone has the opportunity to collaborate with computer science professors and experts in advanced disciplines such as AI, static analysis, and software verification. You will be looked after with a great host of benefits including free daily lunches and snacks, 8% non-contributory pension, private health and dental care and flexible working hours.
Senior Tech Lead - responsibilities:
- Manage a development team in an agile development environment using Scrum or Kanban
- Plan, design and build web sites and services using best practices
- Create, implement and maintain processes within the team for efficient software development, testing, deployment, operation and maintenance
- Interact with business stakeholders, customers and management to understand and refine business and functional requirements and determine project scopes and specifications
- Maintain updated knowledge of new and emerging industry trends and technology
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or related field
- Proven experience in planning, design and full stack development of web sites and services
- Working knowledge of web applications, programming languages, and frameworks, such as REST APIs, CSS, cross-browser compatibility, TypeScript, Node.js, React, web user interface design (UI), and test automation
- Dedication to innovative designs and collaborative problem solving
- Working experience in Linux environments
- Experience implementing and using modern web development workflows and operations using a variety of tools and platforms such as GitHub, GitLab, AWS and Google Cloud
Senior Tech Lead / Technical Leader / Software Developement Team Leader / Engineering Lead