UX Designer / Senior User Experience Designer, Oxford
On the back of sustained growth this innovative AI spinout from the University of Oxford is seeking a resourceful, technically very strong Product & Marketing UX / UI Designer. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for developer-centric applications.
Senior UX Designer - Product side:
- Advance the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for products
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core and new functions and features
Senior UX Designer - Marketing side:
- Build out custom webpages and later this year design and create a totally new web experience
- Create images, infographics, illustrations for web, social, email and other marketing purposes
- Work closely with the marketing team on prioritization of new activities, related to upcoming roadmap items
- Help develop and maintain our digital assets and online platforms
The UX Designer will need:
- To take a user-centered design approach to rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Three or more years of UI and UX design experience.
- Experience building websites using standard CMS platforms.
- Experience of working in an Agile project management environment.
- Work with stakeholders to define requirements and design complete user experiences that meet stakeholder needs and vision.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns.
- Be passionate about resolving user pain points through great design.
To £65k negotiable + standout benefits.
UX Designer / UX, UI Designer / Senior User Experience Designer, Product & Marketing Designer