£35-50k + benefits
Test Automation Engineer / QA Test Analyst - Java coding
To £50k + excellent benefits
An innovative, very high growth AI spinout from the University of Oxford is seeking a resourceful, technically strong QA Test Analyst / Automation Tester with a 'test to break' mindset.
You’ll be joining a PhD team of some of the world’s leading experts in computer verification and machine learning.
The successful Test Automation Engineer will build rigorous QA processes including both manual and automated testing. You will be creating and maintaining automated test suites to test a platform that generates units tests from java source code. This will involve web GUI automation testing, API test automation, test-generation engine test automation and full stack end-to-end test automation.
You will need:
* At least one year's experience writing automated test cases
* Ability to use Unix or Linux based servers from the command line
* Ability to code from scratch in Java
* Good experience using defect tracking tools
* A good understanding of Unit Testing with the knowledge to test AI developed unit tests
* Automation Experience in any of these areas:
- Web Browser Automation using selenium or equivalent tool
- Experience of API Test Automation
- Experience of automating command line driven applications
- Experience of developing an automation framework from scratch
Test Automation Engineers at a more senior level (£46-50k) will need to have built automation from scratch into something that is used widely among an engineering team.
Benefits include a competitive salary plus the opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies; flexible working hours; 8% pension employer contribution; role flexibility (learn new technologies if you want); free lunches; private healthcare insurance; dental insurance; life insurance; critical illness insurance; income protection insurance.