Test Engineer, Oxford, to £60k + 10% bonus & benefits.
(Test Automation, Git, Python, Unix, Software Development, TDD)
This very high growth software technology company is developing location based services with full scalability, providing immediate location data insight. The technology is the product of award winning research, a spin out from the University of Oxford, and is backed by big technology funders.
Set to be used by businesses and consumers globally in a wide variety of sectors including retail, healthcare and transportation; the company is on course to grow massively over the next couple of years and beyond.
The Test Engineer will: create automated tests and software to simulate a production like environment; deploy to dev, test, and production using infrastructure-as-code principles; use tools like Kubernetes, Helm, Istio, Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana, and fluentd to deploy and manage microservices in production and work with the operations team to debug and resolve issues with deployed software.
The successful Test Engineer will need:
- experience of software development, ideally with TDD
- Test automation experience
- Linux / Unix
- a degree in computer science or similar STEM qualification
- Exposure to Git, testing frameworks and continuous integration, Jenkins CI
- Containers, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience of web frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask)
- TCP/IP networking, iptables, Wireshark
- Databases, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis
Benefits: highly competitive salary; project bonuses; 5% contributory pension; 23 days’ holiday; central Oxford location close to the train station; the opportunity to work with a PhD team.
QA Engineer / Test Engineer / QA Analyst - Python, Linux/Unix