Lead Product UI/UX - web-based assistive interfaces, PhD AI team
£70,000 - £85,000 DoE + equity and an incredible Old Street office.
We're looking for an exceptional UX Lead with a passion for web-based assistive interfaces whose focus will be on taking technological innovation from whiteboard to products. You’ll be joining a PhD team to bring state-of-the-art AI technology to the user to change the way the world works online.
This is not a typical start-up Product Lead UI/UX role. You will be working in a team of entrepreneurs and experts in AI, with the backing of major international investors and world class academic advisors.
We're looking for a UX Lead who is:
- Experienced at surfacing deeply technical commercial innovations
- Passionate about web-based assistive technologies using information retrieval
- Able to think conceptually and isn't tied down to current paradigms
- Experienced with participating in rapid product development and prototyping
- A great communicator
- Entrepreneurial, adaptive and flexible
Your skills will include a mixture of: User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Product Development, User Research, Dashboards, Knowledge Management, Virtual Assistant, Product Design, Virtual and Augmented Reality, User Experience & Information Architecture, Chatbots, User flows/ Information architecture.
In this stunning role you will:
- Have creative influence over application conceptualisation and ideation
- Rapidly build prototypes on top of AI technology to test on the user-base
- Work closely with the CEO and business partners to understand user needs
- Take technical innovations from whiteboard to interface
Looking ahead, your role will evolve into the management of the product you've helped build with a team built around you to realise your vision.
Lead Product & UI/UX Designer / UX Lead / Product Development / User Experience Design / User Interface Design / User Research