Front End Developer
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and motivated mid-level Front End Developer to join a growing FinTech startup. The product is a comprehensive risk scoring platform that handles complex multi-source fraud detection and compliance checks at high speed.
The Front End Developer will join a close-knit and supportive remote-first tech team: creating outstanding customer experiences and working closely with QA team members.
You'll need at least 3-4 years’ commercial experience developing solutions using Angular and related technologies. You'll pride yourself on well written, thoroughly tested yet simple code and will use your skills & technologies to bring new solutions to market quickly.
- Work with the team to design and develop Front End experiences.
- Development of unit tests & code review work of others
- Support the customer service & operations team, investigating customer issues and remediating
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Angular / Cypress
- RESTful APIs
- Microservice architectures
- Experience of web analytics framework implementation and analysis
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent qualification
- UX design and prototyping
- Python skills
- OWASP Top 10 and secure development practices
Benefits include: fully remote working including the option to work flexibly, comprehensive private healthcare cover, life assurance cover, generous training budget.