Java Developer, Agile, Spring
Highly prized opportunity for an experienced Java Developer to join one of the world's leading AI tech businesses - a spin-out from Oxford University, now superbly positioned with record funding and a world class tech team coming together.
The Java Developer will work as part of a team with experts in AI, static and dynamic program analysis, and software verification. Although geeks at heart, they nonetheless have a razor sharp focus on their customers as they strive to deliver unparalleled value in a new and exciting space.
- Studied a computer science related subject at an undergraduate degree level or higher or equivalent experience
- Fluency in the Java language and runtime library
- Fluency in the Spring Framework an the core concepts of Spring testing
- Knowledge of Git or other SCMs
- Knowledge of test-driven development and a CI/CD setup
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with one or more of Linux/Mac OS/Windows environments
- Willingness to learn new skills and technologies and adapt to arising challenges
Java Developer - wider benefits: flexible working hours; free snacks and drinks; competitive salary to £45k pending experience; private health and dental plan; 8% non-contributory pension and 25 days annual leave.
Work from home until 31st August.